The SRS3000 Patchcord Storage Shelf is a 1U shelf used for the storage of patchcords or the storage of patchcord overlength. The shelf can be installed in to 19” / ETSI / ANSI racks, street side or wall mounted cabinets. The product consists of a metal chassis and a plastic light weight module. The product has a capacity of up to 48 patchcords in a 1U unit.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for installation into 19”, ETSI and ANSI racks.
- Can be used to store patchcords prior to installation or to store patchcord overlength.
- Storage capacity of up to 2 metres of 24 patchcords 2.8mm in diameter or 48 patchcords of 2.0mm in diameter.
- Overlength capacity of up to 2.5 metres of 24 patchcords 2.8mm in diameter or 48 patchcords of 2.0mm in diameter.
- Storage module pivots outwards for easy patchcord access.
- All fibres are positively bend managed to a 30mm radius
- Supplied with a large cover label and front panel labels for easy identification and data recording.
Prysmian Part Number: SRS1-300