Prysmian offers an extensive range of optical patchcords. All patchcords are fully qualified to Telcordia GR326 and IEC 61300 and all materials used are RoHS compliant.
Patchcords can be supplied in a variety of lengths and with a variety of different connector types. Different fibre types and cable diameters are also available on request. Hybrid patchcords with different connector types on each end are also available. Please contact Prysmian for further information.
Note: For the 96f/192f/288f – 1RU/2RU/3RU SRS4000 patch panels, 1.6mm diameter patch cords are recommended due to the increased density of leads.
Features and Benefits
- Full traceability and test certification supplied with each assembly.
- Ultra polish (UPC) supplied as standard and Angle polish (APC) also available. Patchcords are un-tuned. Tuned patchcords are available on request.
- Qualified to Telcordia GR326 and IEC 61300 standards and RoHS compliant materials.
- Can be supplied with many different connector types such as FC, SC, ST, E2000, LC, DIN and others on request.
- Available in single-mode (G.652.D, G.657.A1/A2/B2/B3) and multi-mode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4 and OM4 plus).
- Lengths available from 1 metre to 99 metres.
- Cable diameters available in 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2mm and 3mm.
- Various sheath colours available.
- All connectors are supplied with ceramic ferrules.
Other configurations are available upon request. Please contact Prysmian to discuss your requirements.