Graduate program — do you see cables or do you see opportunities?
In the last four years, we’ve taken on 172 new graduates. If you’re chosen to join the program, you’ll have the chance to work on projects that touch every part of the business, making a valuable contribution, right from the start. And once you’ve got to grips with the local market, we’ll send you overseas on an international assignment, which could take you anywhere.
Just imagine the possibilities.
If you're looking for a career with the potential to make a global impact,
then look no further.
Step 1 | Application
To apply for the program, you’ll need a degree in one of the following fields:
- engineering, chemistry, physics, mathematics or be currently working towards one;
- business administration, economics or finance or be currently working towards one. We also expect you to:
- have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
- have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
- be able to speak fluent English and have an international mind-set;
- demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Step 2 | Test & questionnaire
If your application meets our criteria, you’ll be invited to take an online ability test, created by our recruitment partners CEB. Candidates with the highest scores in the test will be invited by CEB to complete an online questionnaire to help us learn more about you.
Step 3 | Assessment
A shortlist of applicants will be invited to take part in a group exercise with other candidates, where various skills and their aptitude will be assessed.
Step 4 | Interviews
The best performers at the assessment will have a final interview with a selection of managers from the business and country and group level. We’ll make our final selection shortly after.
Step 5 | Job offer
The selected applicants will sign a permanent contract with competitive compensation, and will be invited to the first 2-weeks induction in Milan.
For more informationOpen Graduate Program Leaflet
Apply to the Graduate program
Read more about People and Careers at our Corporate website